Tuesday, October 16, 2007

GET YOUR MAMMOGRAM!

This is for today's color challenge on SCS, to use PINK! This is also a reminder to GO GET YOUR MAMMOGRAM! Many of you may know that I used to work for an oncologist (before I got my dream job!) and believe me, a mammogram is NOTHING compared to chemotherapy! Yes, it's a little uncomfortable. Yes, it can be a tad painful. The pain doesn't last for long. Yes, it might be a little inconvenient to take off work to go get it done, or work it into your schedule. Would you rather work weekly chemo treatments into your schedule??? GET YOUR MAMMOGRAM! Can't remember when your last one was? Call your doctore... call the hospital. They can look it up for you!

OK, off the soapbox!

My card was created using Bazzill cardstock, and designer paper from One Heart, One Mind. The stamps are from My Favorite Things. I just got a shipment from them yesterday to carry in the store I manage, and I'm so excited! I hope my customers will love them as much as I do! This card will be perfect to display with the stamps today, and hopefully generate some excitement! I have a card class tonight, and so it will get some attention for sure. I colored my image with Prismacolor pencils, and used Gamsol and blending stumps to blend. The rest I hope is pretty self-explanatory but if it's not, just ask!

I'm running late for work at this time! Thanks for looking and have a great day! (GET YOUR MAMMOGRAM!)

No comments: