Sunday, December 23, 2007

Whoop - de - do!

I have these Emerson stamps from American Art Stamps at the store, and they've been on the shelves forever! I don't know if they were funny at first, and now people are tired of them or what, but I'm trying to generate some renewed interest in them! I call them The PMS Stamps because they're all kinda' snarky and sarcastic... reminds of Maxine from Hallmark. Anyway, here's the first one I did yesterday, and used the new Daisy D's rub-on tape I have in stock for the faux stitches. My images is stamped on white cardstock from Hollo's using Versafine Onyx Black ink, and colored with Tombow markers. I used silver brads from Gary Burlin, and mounted my main image with foam squares. Cardstock is from Bazzill Basics, and the polka dot paper is from My Mind's Eye.


Hope you're almost ready for Christmas, 'cause here it comes! Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your card!!!I have been looking for the rub on tape stitches, I dont even sew clothes theres no way I would sew on my cards, lol. Do you like them? Are they easy to use? Have a happy holiday!

Becky Carafa said...

This is so cute! I love those rub-on stitches, they just add so much to the card!

Anonymous said...

That is a nice card, I relate to Maxime and would probably like the set you have but don't remember seeing them before. I love the look of your cards.
I would like to use faux stitching but have trouble getting them straight either rub-on or stamps. I can sew them better but hate the time it takes to set up my muchine. I only have so much space, stamping and scrap booking takes all of it at this time.