Friday, February 5, 2010

All that Scraps Challenge - Valentine Packaging



The challenge this week over on the All That Scraps Wednesday challenge blog is to create a package for Valentine treats! It's been a long time since I've created a "Box-in-a-Bag" originally designed by my PCP Supernova Sister, Diana Gibbs so I decided to make one for this challenge. It'll hold a lot of chocolate goodies! Di has perfectly good instructions on her blog so I'm not going to reinvent the wheel.... just click on that link above to be taken to her blog for directions.
I used Diane Zechman's Cookie Crumbs Valentine Critters stamps for my little bag. Isn't that elephant the sweetest?

We're getting snowed in again here in Northeast Ohio but I don't have to go anywhere until Saturday evening, so I'm snug as bug in the house! I hope the start of your weekend is great! Happy stamping!








Stamps: Cookie Crumbs "Valentine Critters" (CC Designs/All that Scraps)
Cardstock: designer paper (Making Memories), white (Neenah)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), markers (Copic)
Accessories: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Apron Lace border punch (Fiskars), ribbon (Creative Impressions).

10 comments:

Diana Gibbs said...

Well my original comment went bye-bye...Love the bag Tammy, you rock girlfriend.
Stay warm...come to AZ!

Hugs, and love,
Di

Ria said...

Ahhh this is sooo gorgeouss :) thanks for joining us this week at ATS Challenge :)
hugs Ria

LeAnne said...

What a cute little image!!! Looks great on this bag....which is a yummy as what's inside!!!

Kim Burmeister said...

Tammy, this is so cute! I love that elephant!

Anonymous said...

adorable ellie-phant! has to be a girl in pink! lol
so charming and love how you did the closure!
Pam Going Postal

Anonymous said...

Awwww...what a cutie! Awesome treat holder, I've not seen this done before. Your Copic coloring is soooooo perfect. Woo hoo, so happy you're on the team. Yay. :)

Barbara said...

This is so awesome, Tammy! I've always meant to make one of these but I've never gotten around to it--you're inspiring me to get on it! That image is adorable and SO perfectly colored!!

Jennifer Moore said...

So cute. I love the elephant.

diane zechman said...

Love the bag, Tammy! :0)

dpkennedy said...

What a cute container! Love that sweet elephant and the paper is really pretty!