Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Think Spring!



This past Friday was like Christmas for me at work, as I decided to start carrying Flourishes stamps and they arrived on Friday! These stamps are all so beautiful, and I just couldn't resist getting this Signs of Spring set inky over the weekend! I knew the daffodil would be beautiful paired with this paper from the Basic Grey Origins paper pad.

This card also is for the Timeless Tuesday challenge on the Flourishes blog to use any floral image!
Here are the Copic colors I used on the daffodil. (Click on the photo for a close-up, if needed.) The Flourishes images work SO well with Copics because there is already so much natural shading within the image. It was a joy to color this up!

My thanks to you for stopping by today! Your visits and comments are appreciated SO much!








Stamps: Signs of Spring (Flourishes)
Cardstock: green, yellow (Bazzill), white (Neenah), designer paper (Basic Grey)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko), Tea Dye distress ink (Ranger), markers (Copic)
Accessories: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder (ProvoCraft), ribbon (May Arts), button (Stampin' Up!).

7 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Tammy, your coloring is uber terrific and the paper is perfect for this image! Love it!

AShu93 said...

I really like that paper (ok, what paper don't I like?!) & it looks fabulous with your pretty daffodil!

Cindy Haffner said...

Tammy this is so PRETTY!

jjcreations said...

Gorgeous card Tammy. That daffodil is beautiful.

Francie G. said...

Wowza, this is so beautiful, Tammy! Beautifully colored image! The dp is perfect!

Gloria Westerman said...

Gorgeous Tammy......

Julie Koerber said...

Absolutely stunning Tammy! I so wish I could go to your Copic class to learn how you color. I should have tapped into that when we were in Indiana together! I'm actually kicking myself! Your coloring rocks!