Saturday, June 12, 2010

Our Craft Lounge-Friday Sketch Challenge



There's a great sketch challenge going on every Friday over on the Our Craft Lounge blog, so for my card again this week I decided to play along! (Actually, I meant to play along even with last week's challenge, but time got away from me this week!) Since I have been needing a sympathy card to send to a friend, I thought this would be a good time to pull out my In His Name stamp set. I kept my design fairly simple, not wanting to get too carried away with embellishments and stuff since this is a sympathy card.
Why not play along? One winner is selected from everyone who plays each month and wins a free stamp set from Our Craft Lounge! This month it could be YOU, so give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by, and for your always wonderful comments!








Stamps: In His Name (Our Craft Lounge)
Cardstock: Turquoise Mist, Ruby Red (Bazzill), Confetti Cream (Stampin' Up!), designer paper (Fancy Pants)
Inks: Rose Red (SU!)
Accessories: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Apron Lace border punch (Fiskars), Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder (ProvoCraft), flower (Petaloo), button (Basic Grey).

5 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful Tammy!

Barbara said...

Beautiful, Tammy. That lovely cross is all the embellishment it needs.

Kim Burmeister said...

This is a lovely card! Perfect!

LeAnne said...

Lovely card.....just right in the amount of embellishments and the colors are very soothing!

Memories of Time said...

Lovely indeed! So happy to have you designing with us Tammy!!