Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fall Cards from Impression Obsession



Just wanted to share with you today the cards I've created for my September Product of the Month program at Toyrifix! In the past, I have purchased stamps from another company and have cards already made up, etc. through this program. However, I decided to try something new for September and am instead offering a Product of the Month instead of a Stamp of the Month! So all the stamps I've used on my cards are from Impression Obsession, and my product for this month is Versafine ink pads! We'll be selling a variety of colors at a reduced price, and I hope that everyone will love these cards when they see how awesome these inks are!

This one uses Olympia Green ink, and Onyx Black for the sentiment along with the Open Scallop Border die from My Favorite Things and some sweet black gingham ribbon (finished off with a button, of course!) For the layout on this one, I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #89.
This card uses the Habanero ink for the main image, and it is SO yummy stamped on this Kraft cardstock! The sentiment is in Onyx Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I just loved pairing this "smile" sentiment with the jack-o-lantern in this image! The main image panel here is spritzed with a mixture of water and Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls for an awesome shimmer!
This image is one of my favorites! The kitty jack-o-lantern alone is cute, but get a glimpse of the cat peeking out from inside the birdhouse and you can't help but chuckle! This image is stamped in Imperial Purple, and the whole card is lightly spritzed with the Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls.
This card design was CASE'd from the Impression Obsession catalog. Their version was so fabulous, I didn't bother trying to improve upon it! Here the butterfly is stamped in Crimson Red Versafine, and the outer border with "dream" and the sunflower is stamped in Smokey Gray.
This beautiful apple image is stamped in the Crimson Red ink, and the edges of the image were sponged with Tea Dye distress ink.
And this last image of the pumpkins on the porch was stamped in Vintage Sepia ink, and generously sprized with the Heirloom Gold mist for shimmer. I made a frame for the image using the Labels 10 Nestabilities, and the Open Scallop Border is from My Favorite Things.

(Looking at all these cards now, maybe my Product of the Month ought to be buttons and ribbon, too! LOL I guess you could never argue what my favorite embellishments are!)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this peek of some of the stamping that I do at work!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh. My. Goodness! Tammy, these are all, one more gorgeous than the next! I love them all, and the inks are beautiful! Do you own this store, and do you ship orders out? Wowzers! Well done!

dpkennedy said...

Ooh, I love these new images! Your cards are so elegant! Just beautiful!

Kim Burmeister said...

Tammy, these cards are BEAUTIFUL! Wow! You are amazing!

Barbara said...

I already know I love Versafine inks, but you've showcased them fabulously with these cards! LOVE that you didn't color the images!! Gorgeous, just gorgeous, each and every one!

Anonymous said...

how cool Tammy! I have all these colors but don't think to use them like I should! Thanks for getting creative with them to inspire us!!!
Pam Going Postal