Friday, December 31, 2010

My 2010 Favorites

I enjoyed posting my twelve favorite cards from 2009 so much, that I thought I'd do it again this year with my 2010 cards! So here goes, starting with January and this fun card with an image from Whipper Snapper Designs. I believe this one was for a Color Throwdown challenge.
This card that I created in February was special because it was for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers that I got to host, and got to feature my BFF Barbara Anders! It was so much fun to surprise her with that challenge that day, and now she's a Dirty Girl! You've come a long way, baby! The stamps used on this card are from Rubbernecker.
In March I had the privilege of doing some guest design work back in the kitchen with Kitchen Sink Stamps! This beautiful lilac stamp was one I couldn't wait to get my hands on, and I enjoyed created with it tremendously!
In April I had the high honor of being asked to be a Guest Designer for Whipper Snapper Designs, and this was one of the cards I created using some of Anna Wight's new stamps. I was so tickled with how this turned out, with a Patridge Family theme!
A new company I found some great stamps from this past year was Stampavie, and I just adore this image of the little girl picking cherries. I picked up this stamp back in March when I visited my dear friend Joan Fricker in Indiana and taught some Copic classes at her store!
I also had the privilege of being in the Limelight at Flourishes back in June, and this stamp set was one I picked to use during that time. I created this card as a special order for an Etsy customer, and love how it turned out with the page from an old book.
In July I participated in a special birthday blog hop for my sweet friend LeAnne Pugliese, so I made this card for the hop and then sent it to her! (I hope I sent it to her anyway! I'm good at making cards.... bad at sending 'em!) The silhouette flowers used here are from Rubbernecker.
I can't remember that it was for anything specific back in August, but I sure did love how it turned out! The flowers here are from Impression Obsession, and the sentiment is Stampin' Up!
In September I took my Stamp of the Month program at the store in a new direction and started using stamps from Impression Obsession each month. This was one of the cards I made for that month, featured Versafine Inks and the beautiful Gary Robertson images from IO.
This Halloween card with a Stamping Bella image was for a favorite little buddy of mine at church!
In November I got my hands on the new Modern Homemaker paper pad from October Afternoon (thanks Bar!) and quickly set to work creating with it, using this sweet bear stamp from The Cat's Pajamas.
And this card, made just a few short weeks ago was my favorite for December, and my favorite for the whole year, I think! I grabbed this Echo Park paper at Monkey Business Scrapbook Lounge in Erie, PA on December 12th while I was there teaching some Copic classes, and couldn't resist pairing it up with this sweet Pure Innocence image from My Favorite Things!
Thanks for taking a sentimental journey with me back to 2010, and thanks for stopping by! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oooo, Tammy!love all of these. Came here to say congrats on earning the Swanky Stamper spot for TCP this month. so deserved!

Chris said...

love your ten best picks.
I came by to congratulate you on being the swanky stamper this month. I love how you used the icing die, I never thought to flip it the other way, great idea.

Jessie/knightrone said...

You do such amazing work!!

Barbara said...

Love them all! Who could pick one?