Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Masterpiece of Nature


I am slowly getting over the flu, so I decided to take advantage of my time at home by getting a card made for the Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge from My Favorite Things.

My sentiment is from the Clearly Sentimental about Emerson stamp set, and I combined it with the new Hopscotch paper from Basic Grey. I also got a chance to use the new Butterflies Die-Namics from My Favorite Things, and across the bottom of the horizontal panel I used the Dainty Dots die.
The wrinkled seam binding I added looks better in real life, but it sure doesn't look like it matches in my photograph! :(

Thanks for visiting my blog today!









3 comments:

Barbara said...

I just love this!!! So soft and sweet! That paper is gorgeous!!!

Arlene said...

Love your work Tammy. This case is so pretty and fresh. I love it! :-)

Arlene said...

*card (oops!) :-)