Friday, April 15, 2011

Bellarific Friday


Yeehaw, it's FRIDAY! And that also means it's Bellarific Friday! I hope we've got a LOT of Bella fans that played along this week with Linda's wonderful sketch challenge! Hop on over to Blogabella to see all the entries this week, and don't forget to leave a comment! Each week, Emily awards one lucky participant and one lucky commenter with some Bella Bucks to spend! Easy money, girls!

And before I get to my card, I also want to mention that Forumabella has been revived! Stop by soon and check it out! We'd love to get to chat with Bella fans from around the world! There is also a gallery where you can upload your own creations!

Now, for my card today I just had to use Mavis again! I know... I know... I just LOVE her so! This is Mavis has a Daisy, and I have been just dying to try coloring her with some stripes like Jeaniebella does so perfectly! So I got a mini lesson from her, gave it a try and LOVE how Mavis looks with her kitty stripes! I paired her with some really pretty new Prima "Sweet Fairy" papers.
Now, if you didn't get around to it this week, make it a point to play along with us next Friday! The challenge next week is Free Form.... do whatever you want, but be sure to use a Bella image! Email your creation to Emily by Thursday to be included in the line-up!

Happy stamping!

18 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

Ohh Wow Tammy you did awesome on those stripes girl. I love how you colored mavis and the tag with the mini bow and button finished it off beautifully.

mltluv2scrap said...

Way cute! Love her stripes! Need a lesson!!

Jodi Collins said...

Tammy! This is ADORABLE! I LOVE Mavis! AWESOME!

Dawn B. said...

She is as sweet as can be.. I love the paper. It is perfect. Great card Tammy. Thanks for visiting my blog today..:)

Anonymous said...

How cute! If had that stamp I would be using it all the time, too! Maybe I will be lucky enough to run into you this weekend inAkron at the stamp show. Love looking at your cards and your blog. Take care.

Robin B.

Shannon White said...

This is such an adorable card! Love your coloring, great tiger tabby stripes! 8-)

Marie Bingaman said...

I so love Mavis! She is too adorable! I love it when you make cards with her! :)

Pauline said...

Ack! cute card Tammy! And look at those stripes - awesome!Pretty papers as well, love the purples.

Robin McK said...

Hi Tammy!
Mavis' stripes are awesome!!! And I really like those red scalloped edges!
Adorable!!!

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh wow I love the stripes!!! You did a great job with this card!

Crafty Cath said...

Mavis sure looks cute with her stripes! I might have to give this a try girl, you've inspired me.

Dana White said...

Tammy your stripes are PURRFECT!! Mavis is way too cute!

Ida said...

Awww....You know I'm a sucker for cute kitty stamps. What a sweet card.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Awwww, gorgeously cute! :)

Barbara said...

You so know I'm lovin' this. Sweet little kitty!

Jessica Diedrich said...

You ROCK my world, Tammybella! Your card is SO darling and springly and adorable!

LeAnne said...

Adorable--her stripes are perfect!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Simply gorgeous!! :)