Saturday, April 9, 2011

CrAzY for Color - C4C82


Time for another CrAzY challenge this week, with Silke Kittman as our hostess once again! This week, she's challenging us to use some nice earthy colors in our creation... green, brown and cream. Stop by the C4C blog for all the challenge details, and play along!

With these colors, my mind immediately went to some October Afternoon paper in my stash, so I built my card from there along with this adorable new image from the recent new release at Stamping Bella! Did you catch the new release this past week? Lots of fabulous images you don't want to miss out on! And through Monday you can get some free gifts with your purchase! Check it all out at Blogabella! Now back to my card... this is the new "Sprout" by Mo Manning, and it comes with the sentiment, too! Little Pauline is colored with Copics on Bella's Bestest Cream paper. I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge #111 for the layout, turning the sketch sideways.
Check out what the other Crazies have created today for inspiration...


I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

18 comments:

CraftySil said...

Love your coloring on this image...your card is so cute!

StampOwl said...

so sweet

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked SWEET!!~

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

That is some spectacular coloring, Tammy!!! Fabulous!!!!!

Christiana said...

She's so sweet. And your coloring is amazing! I can't wait to learn more from you! So glad you're coming back to Erie!

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh...she is just the sweetest.....and your coloring if fab...you really aced this color combo

Barbara said...

Oh, this is so CUTE, Tammy! Gorgeous coloring and a sweet layout!

LeAnne said...

OH MY GOSH!!! She is just the cutest! I can see Cassidy doing this in a few years!!! Your coloring is fab!

Silli said...

hehe, what a funny image, love your card Tammy...

Lynda Benden said...

ACK Tammy!!!! This image is AWESOME! What perfect papers and as usual, your coloring ROCKS!

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS! LOVE the spring theme and your coloring is FABULOUS!

Dana White said...

Tammy this so sweet- what a fabulous job you did colouring her up! I can't wait to get my hands on this new rubbah!!

~ Jo ~ said...

This is such a cute card!!! I love the colors you chose and they compliment those papers so lovely!

Ida said...

Awe...how sweet!

Crafty Cath said...

Great minds think alike, I colored this up this weekend too! I really love the depth of shading you achieved. Simply awesome sistah!

Jessie/knightrone said...

It's so CUTE!!! I love it!!

Kristin Eberline said...

Holy crap! Can we send this to the Copic Gods as an example of WHAT TO DO with your markers?! I cannot even get over how perfect your coloring is! I really am considering sending you all of the images I want colored, with an associated palette, so that you can color them for me and I can decorate around them...AND claim the skill associated :O) LOL This is so cute! Love the sentiment with that sweet image! Adorable!!

Angela Thomas said...

Wowza! Love it!!!