Saturday, April 2, 2011

CrAzY for a Sketch - C4C81

We have another sketch challenge for you this week on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog! Stop over at the blog to check it out and play along!

For my card, I colored up this sweet bear and bunny chasing some butterflies from the Back in 10 set from There She Goes. I got this new Girls' Paperie paper recently, so I couldn't resist using them for today's card. I decided to go with a square for my interpretation of the sketch with a circle in the center.
I'm battling a sinus infection this week and need to get to bed, so instead of linking everyone this week, I would just encourage you to stop by the C4C blog for more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Silli said...

so pretty!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Awww...so, so CUTE!!! What a sweet image...and your ribbon looks AWESOME!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a precious little scene...love the shape of you main image...cool

Maria said...

Oh my, Tammy. . .your card is definitely the cutest. . .I love the bear image and the pretty crumpled bow. . beautiful job on the C4C sketch. . :)

Maria

Vicki G said...

Feel better soon Tammy....love your card!

Vicki

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET!!~~~

Barbara said...

Adorable, Tammy! LOVE that circle--it's perfect!

Unknown said...

How sweet is this Tammy?!?! Love the darling image and your bow is the perfect accent! I hope you feel better soon!!!!

StampOwl said...

what a cutie!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO super cute Tammy!!