Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Timeless Tuesday #114


Hello everyone! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! I spent all day Sunday in Erie, PA at Monkey Business Scrapbook Lounge with a huge bunch of wonderful stampers, all anxious to learn more about Copic markers! It was a great day of coloring and stamping!

It's time for another Timeless Tuesday challenge, and this week Cindy Haffner is our hostess. She's chosen a color challenge... use aqua, yellow and brown on your card! I decided to go bright and Springy with these colors and pulled out my new April Showers stamp set. I love tulips, and especially yellow ones so this was a perfect choice for my card, along with a sentiment from the Tag Lines stamp set, and some Nestabilities dies. The layout is from Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #113. And with my Kraft cardstock base, and scalloped circle, this card also works for Jeanie's "That's Krafty Thursday" challenge #50!

For more colorful inspiration, see what the other Timeless Tuesday designers have created for today...

Pattie Goldman, April Guest Designer

We hope you'll join along with the challenge this week! There is always a $10 Flourishes gift certificate up for grabs for one lucky participant, so give it a try!

Happy stamping!










stamps - April Showers, Tag Lines (Flourishes); cardstock - Stampin' Up!; designer papers - Echo Park, SU!; Copic markers; Spellbinders Nestabilities; brads - Doodlebug; ribbon - May Arts; Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

36 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

So perfect Tammy, I love it!

Christiana said...

Your card is just beautiful! I love the shading on that bucket. Thanks so much for coming yesterday and sharing some of your crazy Copic skillz with us! I feel like I learned a lot from you, and your sweet comments really boosted my confidence. I blogged about it tonight, as well as shared my finished card (I made some adjustments at home to make it more "my own"). I'd love for you to stop by! http://christygetscrafty.blogspot.com

ChristineCreations said...

GORGEOUS coloring on those tulips Tammy!

Joan V said...

What a cheery card. I love your coloring on the bucket and flowers. I'd love to get this card in the mail. LOL. Thanks for sharing.

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY Tammy, I LOVE your papers!!~

Pattie said...

Wow - what a bright and cheery card Tammy! So very pretty and I love love love polka dots!

LeAnne said...

Love love love this! So clean & fresh--will spring ever get here and STAY? Looking at this almost makes me believe it will! Your coloring is divine, as usual!

Amanda said...

WOW! That just pops Spring!!! I love your bright and cheery colors along with your fresh and spring like papers! Everything is so pretty on your card, Tammy!! :)

Leslie Miller said...

Love all the cheerful wonderfulness of this, Tammy! Your coloring is fabulous!

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful, Tammy! Love the coloring and the fun patterns! Lovely card!

Joan Fricker said...

Tammy, as usual. your coloring is gorgeous. Great card.

Elizabeth said...

I love the predominance of aqua and yellow with just the border in brown. Makes it more vibrant.

Crafty Cath said...

Those tulips are simply gorgeios! Dang you can color!

Kristin Eberline said...

TAMMY...seriously. You are the COPIC queen! This looks amazing! Your coloring is over the top, girl! LOVE this card...

Kristin Eberline said...

I TOTALLY forgot to mention, I LOVE your classy watermark! It looks fabulous with your gorgeous card!! ♥ :]

Benzi said...

How about that? Tulips are my favorite flower and yellow is hands down my favorite color of tulips. I'll seen several as I commented on the DT cards...all gorgeous.
For a minute, I thought we had used the same dp but it may be a little different. I am all about polka dots.
Your card is gorgeous, Tammy. Easter Blessings!

stampqueen said...

Beautiful tulips!!! Wonderful coloring!!

~ Jo ~ said...

Another beautiful card Tammy! It's just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty card Tammy!! Very refreshing and I love your beautiful coloring!

The Rubber Maid said...

Love your springy card. Pat

The Spotted Chick said...

Eeeeek! THUD!! Oh Tammy this is AMAZING. How'd you know yellow was my FAVORITE color? Oh sistah, you ROCK.... I LOVE it! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

Heather said...

What a beautiful card! simple but stunning in all the details. Love that polka dotted ribbon.

E. Marie said...

So pretty. Wonderful coloring on your image - no wonder all those scrappers wanted you to show them how to do it. So bright and cheery and Springish!!

Rosemary said...

love the bright, cheery colors! so pretty!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh Tammy, how cheerful is that?! Love it, it brings a smile to my face :)

Lisa Minckler said...

I really love how you shaded behind the bucket and drew all the colors together so perfectly. You can't help but smile when you see this card!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card...so perfect for these colors. Great coloring.

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card..great ust of color. Beautiful coloring.

Elizabeth said...

Tammy, this card is so sweet! I really like the coloring of the tulip bucket stamp.

Allison Cope said...

This is so pretty Tammy! Love how bright and cheerful it is! Great card!

Christine said...

Tammy, this is so beautiful and perfect for spring!

tiff said...

Love your bright cheery card!

petra,s cards said...

wauwwwwww i just love it!!! beautiful collouring!
xx petra

Renee said...

Stunning card, as usual. Thanx for sharing

Silke Ledlow said...

So happy and beautiful Tammy! Awesome take on the colors...hugs ~S~

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!!