Friday, May 27, 2011

Bellarific Friday

TGIF!!! OH. MY. GOSH! T.G.I.F! And especially since it's Memorial Day weekend! Woohoo! I NEED this 3-day weekend SO bad! How about you?

Since it's Friday, it's time for another Bellarific Friday challenge, and this week we're getting manly with a color combo... navy, green and Kraft! My "manliest" Bella stamp is this Ethan Lollipop image, so he was my choice for today's card. He's got his skateboard handy and is getting ready to go grind some rails! (Aren't you impressed with my skateboarding slang?) I colored Ethan on Bella's Bestest Cream Carstock with Copic markers, then cut him out with a Nestabilities Curved Rectangle. The plaid paper is from October Afternoon, and I embossed the navy blue piece on the right with the Diamond Plate embossing folder. The sentiment is stamped on a Sentiment Flag die from Lil' Inker Designs, and the layout was inspired by the May Sketch for You to Try.


Stop over at Blogabella and see all the manly creations today from da' Babes, and check out what the Bella Sistahood has created as well! One of those lucky sistahs is going to win some Bella Bucks to spend, just for playing along! And one lucky commenter will win as well, so be sure to leave some love! And while you're at it, check out next week's challenge and play along... we're continuing the manliness by created masculine-themed cards!

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh so fun, Tammy! It's hard to make cards for boys, so this is a perfect image! Have a great weekend and ENJOY it!

Barbara said...

Oh, yeah, I'm in need of a long weekend, LOL! Fab boy card, girlfriend! Love the layout and your paper choices--and, of course, your amazing coloring!

Ebru Vatansever said...

Oh my my my, this is such a super card Tammy. He is simply a perfect boys card. Love the idea of the image cut out and placed on top of the kraft circle !!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely DARLING! I am totally feeling like my card is the weakest link today bc these colors are well, NOT my fave? lOL! Seriously, GREAT boy card, beautiful!

Dana White said...

Tammy this is so cute - love him cut out and love the stars border you used!

Becky G said...

Tammy this is cute! This is one of my favorite BLD image and your coloring of him is amazing! Hope you're doing well! =)Becky

Jessie/knightrone said...

TOTALLY fabulous!

Crafty Cath said...

Oh my this card ROCKS! I LOVE how you cut him out and the stars are a perfect embellishment!