Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Color Throwdown #141


Hi there! Since it's Wednesday that means we're ready for another Color Throwdown! This week Danielle is our hostess and she was inspired by the colors in the "Gertie" paper pad from My Mind's Eye for todays colors. Since I love those papers so much, it was an easy choice to use them for the challenge today with a new sentiment from Verses Rubber Stamps, "A Thought Away" (#FS1138-C). I went with an easy layout, using some gorgeous red seam binding, Zva blingage, and a Nestabilities tag die. The bracket at the bottom was cut with the Big Scallop Cut-Ups die from The Cat's Pajamas.
Stop over at the Color Throwdown blog for all the challenge details, and play along! And if you need more inspiration, check out the creations from my Throwdown sisters...

Jen Mitchell, May Guest Designer

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your visits and comments!

13 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute card, Tammy! CAS but colorful and fun. Love the sentiment!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Fabulous!!

Auntie Em said...

Polka dots are always so cheerful! Love your pretty card and the lovely accent with the swirl.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO beautiful! What wonderful bright colors and I love the blingy swirly goodness!

dpkennedy said...

Beautiful Tammy! I love the bracket shape and that gorgeous flourish!

LeAnne said...

Full of gorgeous-ness! Swirly whirly fun!

Davi said...

Wonderful card!!Love the colors and the giant flourish.

Broni said...

Love how we all used different shades of the colors today! This is so bright and happy! Love it!!

Cathy Rulli said...

What a great design!

Jen Mitchell said...

Gorgeous! I love that swirly bit and I'm a sucker for a well-tied bow. I'm sure I'll never learn to do it properly!

Laura Pryor said...

The simlicity of this design really adds to the beauty. All of the individual elements each make a statement, really. Love your bright bow, sentiment tag and beautiful flourish!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the jewel flourish!! Great job with the colors! ♥♥♥

Betty Wright said...

Tammy, this is lovely! Great design and I love the bling!