Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Special Bud


At one of my recent Copic classes at the store, we colored up this sweet Mo Manning "Sprout" image from Stamping Bella. I keep my card designs pretty simple in Copic classes, preferring that customers focus more on coloring than card design, so there's not a whole lot of detail to this card but I wanted to share! :)If you've got some Bella stamps in your stash, there's still time to join us for the Bellarific Friday challenge this coming week! The challenge is to use ribbon on your creation. Email a photo of your card to Emily before 5:00 today (emily[at]stampingbella[dot]com) to be included in the Sistahood line-up on Friday and YOU could be in the running to win some Bella Bucks!

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

OH MY GOSH.....so stinkin' cute.

bensarmom said...

Tammy, she's just darling!

Bonnie said...

What a cutie Tammy! Love those Mo Manning images! I'm so sorry that I missed being with you and Stamping Around Ohio! Do you know I am finally getting rid of this dang cough? - it hung on like a leech - crazy! I'm happy that I still will be getting some happy mail though --Julie emailed me and told me you had a parcel for me - so excited to get it! Thanks Tammy!

Pauline said...

Tammy, she is adorable. I love this image.Awesome job colouring!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO cute, Tammy!!

Barbara said...

Awwww, so cute!