Friday, August 19, 2011

Huggabugg Bellarific Friday


It's fabulous Bellarific Friday again, and this week the Bella Babes are getting the Huggabuggs inky! The Huggabuggs are illustrated by Christy Croll and are some of the cutest stamps available at Stamping Bella! (Well, they're all cute... how could anyone choose?) The Fluey Huggabugg I've used today is one I've always thought was the sweetest... how can you not think "aw, poooooor BABY!" when you look at her!? I colored Fluey up on Bella's Bestest White cardstock using Copic markers, of course. I even made her lil' cheeks pretty feverish... maybe a little too much? Someone should probably call the doctor!
The papers I used here are the new Cosmo Cricket "Odds and Ends" and the purple gingham ribbon is American Crafts (I think!) I added some Rock Candy Stickles to her little wings for sparkle.

I hope you'll stop over at Blogabella and check out all the Huggabuggs today from the Babes, and the Bella Sistahood! And if you didn't get a chance to join us this week, how about trying for next week? Ya' know anyone who participates is in the running to win some major Bella Bucks to spend in the online store! AND just for leaving a comment on the Bellarific Friday post at Blogabella you can ALSO win some Bella Bucks! Just for leavin' a comment! How easy is that? So if you want to join us next week, we've got a sketch challenge from Cath! Create a card using the sketch, and email it to Emily before Thursday evening to be included in the line-up!
Have a fabulous Friday and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO adorable!!

LeAnne said...

This is so cute, Tammy! I love your choice of colors...that gingham ribbon is perfect!

Dana White said...

Tammy what a sweet get well card!!

Crafty Cath said...

What a perfect pick-me-up. The colors are bright and cheery and the image so cute - you're right, I even said aweeee! Love it!

Betsy said...

SOOOOO stinkin' cute! Love the papers and colors you've used!

Kerri said...

love this image..the card is awesome...love it..thks for sharing..

Leslie said...

Soooo pretty and I love how you made her cheeks flush!! Must remember that tip. Really, this is such a pretty card, love the soft colours!

Pauline said...

Love those cheeks! Adorable image. Love your colour combo! Have a great weekend.

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh Tammy, this so cute!!!!!!! I love the colors of that paper!!

Theresa said...

How adorable!! She is too sweet.