Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Snowflakes and Storage

We had a few gifts cards to give out for Christmas this year, so I used my Snowflake Cut-Ups die from The Cat's Pajamas to dress up the envelopes a little bit.  The purple envelopes are what we put our gift cards in at the store, and these were for my niece's two young girls, so I wanted to dress them up with some sparkle so they'd be a little more excited over boring gift cards.  (At ages 2 and 5, they don't yet realize the value of a gift card, but they really seemed to love the sparkly snowflakes and ribbon!)  And the gift card holder on the right is like some similar ones I made for the Dirty Dozen gallery this month at Splitcoaststampers.



And I just have to share one of my new Christmas "toys" too.... my sweet hubby took me to Harbor Freight to get this awesome revolving 4-tier unit for storage!  I just LOVE it, and even after doing a little reorganizing of my supplies, I still have room for more things on it!  :)  I love it!


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy stamping!


2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Too funny - I JUST saw this on pinterest and told DH to get me one next week when he is going there! Awesome storage!!

Heather in FL said...

This is EXACTLY the storage thingy I need. Thanks for providing the link! I'm hoping it'll help me condense what's on my craft desk but still be able to find everything. :-)

Your envelope dressing up is cute, too!