Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Color Throwdown #186



Danielle is our hostess this week for the Color Throwdown, and her color inspiration was taken from some of my most favorite designer papers from My Mind's Eye.  It wasn't hard at all this week to choose an image to pair up with these Stella & Rose papers... I just had to get my new Pure Innocence Cowgirl from My Favorite Things inky!  I added a horseshoe charm on my jute bow using the Country Charms Die-Namics.


We hope you'll join us for the challenge this week!  Stop at the Color Throwdown blog for the details and to link up your own creation!  And if you need more inspiration, visit my Throwdown sisters' blogs...



Thanksabunch (or should I say "much obliged"?) for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful coloring on your cute little cowgirl Tammy! Love all the pretty papers on this as well!

Jodi Collins said...

Pure cuteness Tammy! LOVE your coloring on her!!

Joan Ervin said...

Awww, what a precious little cowgirl...such beautiful coloring, Tammy, and I love your awesome design!!!

Barbara said...

Too dang cute, GF! Love how you colored her!

Wanda Cullen said...

This image really lends itself well to these colors...LOVE this card! Coloring is perfection!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGOsh she is so cute, love this!

Lynn Put said...

What a cute card Tammy! Love your coloring as usual and the details of the twine (rope) and horseshoe are the perfect touch!

Broni said...

Yee haw! This is wonderful, Tammy!!

Lori said...

Perfect colors for a cowgirl--love it!