Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Color Throwdown #187


It's Color Throwdown time again, and this week Joan is our hostess with this Springy color combo.  I just had to get another of my new Lili of the Valley stamps inky for my card today.  This is "Milly Hello" and she's colored with Copics on X-Press It Blending cardstock.  The layout is from Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #46.



Please stop over at the Throwdown blog for the challenge details, and visit my Throwdown sisters' blogs for more inspiration...




Thanksabunch for stopping by!


12 comments:

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, i love this stamp.

~ Jo ~ said...

Adorable!!!

Julia Aston said...

This little girl sitting on the chair with her kitty is just SO sweet Tammy! Your coloring is wonderful!

Kerri said...

So super CUTE!!! I just got 4 new cuties in the mail the other day because I took advantage of their free shipping:) Can't wait to ink them up!

Ida said...

Adorable stamp and card.

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, girl...your coloring is absolutely fantabulous!!!!!! Love the sweet image and great details, too!!!!

Broni said...

My gosh, Tammy! This is so awesome! Love your coloring...especially on the chair! Super great!!!

Barbara said...

This just made me smile! How stinkin' adorable!

Lori said...

Just adorable, Tammy! Love your coloring.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Thanks for sharing your cute card. Great take on the sketch and I love the purple & green together.

Lynn Put said...

Tammy your card is super adorable! Love this sweet image and your great details!

Wanda Cullen said...

Just too cute! I don't recall seeing this LOTV stamp before...fab coloring!