Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Color Throwdown #188


It's one of my favorite parts of the week... Color Throwdown time again!  This week Kerri is our hostess, and she's chosen a color palette that'll surely get you to thinking about Spring!  Stop over at the Color Throwdown blog for all the challenge details, and to link up your own creation!

For my card, I decided to get some sadly neglected stamps ink.... the Multi-Step Zinnias and Seed Packet stamps I was graciously given last Summer by the ever-fabulous Kitchen Sink Lady herself, Maria Colosimo!  I did a little cleaning and reorganizing recently in my stamp room, and discovered these stamps being sadly neglected, so out they came for the challenge this week!  The papers I used here are Lilybee Designs "Victoria Park".



Stop at the blogs of my Throwdown sisters for more inspiration today...




Happy stamping, and thanksabunch for stopping by!






6 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What beautiful zinnias Tammy! love the pretty patterns on your papers as well!

Barbara said...

Perfectly stamped zinnias, gf! And just a fabulous design overall!

Joan Ervin said...

The seed packet stamp is fabulous, Tammy...the zinnias are sooo pretty and I love the beautiful gingham bow!!!

dpkennedy said...

These flowers are so pretty! Love the text stamped over them and the pretty paper you used. Of course, the crowning touch is that beautiful gingham bow!

Lori said...

The zinnias look fabulous in this color combination. So pretty!

Lynn Put said...

Tammy your card is so pretty! The bright pink zinnias and checked bow along with the lovely papers you used look fantastic!