Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Color Throwdown #189


It's Wednesday again, and time for another Color Throwdown.  Kristin is our lovely hostess this week with a beautiful and versatile color combo.  I hope you'll check out all the challenge details on the Color Throwdown blog, and join us!

I found this October Afternoon "Sasparilla" paper that matched this week's colors perfectly, and went with a Western-theme for my card, pulling out my Pure Innocence Cowgirl from My Favorite Things for my card, and using the MFT Wednesday Sketch #68 from last week for the layout.  I embellished with a horseshoe from the Country Charm Die-Namics.



Stop at the blogs of my Throwdown sisters for more inspiration today...




Thanksabunch for mosey-in' by today!


9 comments:

Heather Shore said...

Love the cowgirl!

Julia Aston said...

Love your card design and your sweet cowgirl Tammy!

HelenM said...

loving that sassy cowgirl!!

Broni said...

Howdy right back atcha!! LOVE your little cowgirl, Tammy! The scene is just perfect!!

dpkennedy said...

She is so cute! Very sweet card!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, girl...you have colored that sweet little cowgirl beautifully....love the papers you used, too, and what a great sketch!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love all your great elements...perfect papers, fab coloring and fun use of the colors!

Lori said...

Love these colors for the cowgirl! Too cute!

Lynn Put said...

What a fun card! Your designer papers are perfect for this cowgirl themed card and I love the little detail of the horseshoe tag...very sweet!