Friday, April 20, 2012

Flourishes Free-for-All Friday


It's Flourishes Free-for-All Friday and this week the Sr. Design team is reviewing the new release stamp sets from last week.  I hope you decided to spend a little stamping money and pick up some of those new sets for yourself... Love & Lace, Antique Lace Background, Botanical Bookplates vol. 2 and Hello Baby!  If you didn't do a little shopping, there's still time to take advantage of the New Release Bundle and save 10%, but hurry... the offer ends tonight at midnight!

Since we're expecting the arrival of two baby boys in the coming month, I decided to make another baby card this week so I'm prepared for these arrivals!  



I colored the onesie from the Hello Baby stamp set with Copics from the Robin's Egg Collection.  The papers I used here are from the Little Darlings 8x8 paper pad from Graphic 45, and I paired it with some Textured Two-Tone Light Blue ribbon and some Kaisercraft pearls.  Nestabilities used are the Standard Circle and Classic Scalloped Circle.




I hope you'll visit the rest of the Flourishes Sr. Designers today and see their creations using the new release stamps...



Thanksabunch for stopping by today!


5 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet Tammy. I love the way you added the sentiment. Mine never look that good. Great colors for a baby boy.. Love babies. Have a super weekend.

ChristineCreations said...

Oh the blues are so pretty! And I love the layout too!

Stacy Morgan said...

Tammy this is so cute!

Amanda said...

Tammy, I love your cute baby card! I love that you added music as the background, I always think music is a perfect background, too :)

~ Amanda :)

Barbara said...

Totally adorable, Tammy! Love your baby boy card!