Friday, April 27, 2012

Flourishes Friday Free-for-All - From the Garden


It's Friday Free-for-All again this week at Flourishes, and this week the Sr. Design Team is focusing on the "From the Garden" stamp set!  This is such a wonderful stamp set... beautiful sentiments, and wonderful images... very versatile, too!  Be sure to click on the links below to see what everyone has done today with this stamp set!



Today, I chose to pair the From the Garden set with the Seeds of Friendship stamp set for this creation.  I used a sentiment from the "Garden" set on the Tailor Made Classic Tag, and used other sentiments from the seed set in my design as well.  I embellished my bow and tag with a button from the Basic Grey Jovial collection.  My seed packet and images were colored on Flourishes Classic Ivory cardstock with Copics from the following collections...






I hope you'll stop and see what the other Flourishes Sr. Designers have created today using the "From the Garden" stamp set...



Thanksabunch for stopping by today, and TGIF!


7 comments:

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful card, Tammy! Love your bow with the cute little tag! Your picture is so well colored! I'm your new follower!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Tammy. Wonderful colors.

Beate said...

Great coloring and card, Tammy!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

ednamburgess said...

Cute card for spring and especially for people that love flowers and gardening. love it. Edna

Sewflake said...

I love how you paired From the Garden with Seeds of Friendship. Your colors are devine.

Cindy Lawrence said...

Sooo beautiful, Tammy! Love the combination of these two sets! Fabulous coloring, my friend!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, love it