Friday, April 6, 2012

Flourishes Pre-Release Friday

We're celebrating Mom's this week with a Pre-Release Challenge at Flourishes!  Yes, it's that time again... April New Release sneak peeks will start next Wednesday, so today we're challenging you to create cards for Mom to get ready for Mother's Day!  Stop by the Flourishes blog for all the challenge details!

For my card today, I pulled out the beautiful Lilac stamp set and created this card using the My Mind's Eye "Fiddlesticks" paper pad.  My lilac was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Flourishes Classic Ivory cardstock, and was colored with Copics from the True Purple and Pistachio collections.  I cut out my lilac with a Labels Eight Nestabilities die, and embellished with some seam binding and a Prima Pearl Head Petal Pin.  My sentiment is from Motherly Love stamp set.






Again, please stop by the Flourishes blog for all the challenge details, and play along!  You could win the entire April New Release stamps!  And for plenty of inspiration, please visit these other Sr. Design Team members...



Thanksabunch for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, that is so beautiful

Karen W said...

I love lilacs, they smell so good!! Very pretty!

Julie Koerber said...

Love the country feel this has Tammy! It's almost like you picked those lilacs near grandma's back fence! ;-) Have a blessed Easter!

Stacy Morgan said...

Your lilacs look wonderful Tammy, very pretty. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Easter weekend!

CherylQuilts said...

Beautiful coloring, Tammy! Wow, the shading and how you've caught the lighting on the flowers is perfection! Just pop off the card! Have a blessed Easter!

~ Jo ~ said...

What a gorgeous card Tammy. I love the colors and you colored those lilacs in so pretty!

Amanda said...

Ah-Mazing!! Tammy, I am so in love with your pretty card! I love the flowers and papers you used :) ... Note to self, I Need those new Copic colors :)

Have a blessed and Happy Easter/Passover!

~ Amanda

Barbara said...

This is beautiful, Tammy! Love those papers and beautifully colored lilacs! Have a wonderful Easter, my friend!

ChristineCreations said...

Beautiful lilacs Tammy! I haven't used this set for a while, and you've done a beautiful job with it!

Blessings on your Easter lady!