Saturday, April 28, 2012

Krafty Challenge #126

It's time for another Kraftin' Kimmie challenge for this week, and unfortunately my last one as the April Krafty Guest!  What fun it's been to be "krafty" this month for Kimmie!  Today's challenge is #126 and the challenge is to be inspired by Spring!

For my card, I decided to use this Dance in the Rain stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie.  (Looks like she might be sold out?)  Usually she's dancing in a little puddle, but I cut her out and eliminated the puddle so it looks more like she's dancing with happiness for Spring!  :)  I paired my cute image with some Simple Stories paper, and used the Deconstructed Sketch #49 for the layout.



Stop over at the Kraftin' Kimmie blog for all the challenge details today, and play along!  You could win some rubber!  Thanksabunch for stopping by!


4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

This is super cute, Tammy! Love all the patterned papers you chose~

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Tammy. It's been fun having you with us this month. Hugs!!!

Becky G said...

Super cute card, Tammy! I love it!

Tracey said...

So pretty Tammy!!! Love it!