Saturday, April 7, 2012

Krafty Guest!



Well, I have some fun news to share today!  I am the Krafty Guest for April at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!  So I hope you'll join me every Saturday this month for the Krafty Girls Challenges, and stay tuned for the new release beginning April 19th!  You'll love what's in store!

Today's challenge hostess is Sandie and the challenge is "Tag Time!"  You can create a tag, or use a tag on your card!  Since I've always been a big Patsy Cline fan, I just had to have this Annie Rodrigue "Patsy" stamp, and used her today to make a tag for a CD gift for my sister!  I made my tag with some new Cosmo Cricket "Baby Jane" paper, and colored Patsy with Copic markers.  The stamp also comes with a few sentiments, including this one here.  


Be sure to stop over at the Kraftin' Kimmie blog and check out all the details of the challenge today and play along!  One random winner each week wins some free rubber, so don't miss out!

Thanksabunch for stopping by!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Patsy looks fabulous, Tammy! Love her hair! :) And what a great idea to use her as a gift tag for a CD!

Jodi Lynn said...

Absolutely adorable! My daughter is singing Elvis music with her new band...love it!

Sharon Caudle said...

I LOVE Patsy, and your tag is adorable, Tammy! So happy to work with you at Kraftin' Kimmie this month!
hugs, Sharon

Alice said...

fabulous tag, Tammy! love it! so happy to have you on the team this month! =)