Monday, April 16, 2012

Set Your Spirit Free

I've got a card to share with you this morning using a fairly new stamp from Verses Rubber Stamps.  This card came together quite fast because I let the Webster's Pages 6x6 designer paper do the work for me, matching these sailboats up with this nautical "Salt of the Ocean" (#QQ103-E) stamp.  I added some zig-zag stitching in one corner, a short border of stars cut with the Star Border Die-Namics from My Favorite Things, and some buttons and brads  for embellishment.



That's all for today!  Happy Monday, and thanksabunch for stopping by!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

ACK!!! This card is simply AWESOME! You put that paper to perfect use! Everything is so well balanced and that sentiment is just wonderful! Fab card, gf!

Crafty Cath said...

That's all, are you serious? This is so fantastic! I love the paper pieced boat and the background paper is so super with the lighthouse and fireworks. A perfect summer scene.

Lisa H. said...

so lovely. those papers are really pertty. the buttons are the perfect embellie.