Monday, April 2, 2012

Verses on Monday

With all the recent hoopla concerning the big lottery jackpot, I thought this would be a fun Verses Rubber Stamp to use on my card today!  I tend to agree...chocolate can bring on some major happiness!  LOL  I always find myself needing just a little chocolate fix on work days around 3:00 o'clock in the afternoon.  Just a little pick-me-up to help get through the rest of the day!  :)

This stamp is "Money Can't Buy" #MC0306-E from Verses, and I paired it with some great new Lilybee Designs "Buttercup" Tiny Tablet paper.

A fun card with a great stamp and sentiment that would be sure to brighten anyone's day!

Thanksabunch for stopping by!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Sure brightened my day! And, yeah, that sentiment is spot on, LOL! Gorgeous card, gf!

~ Jo ~ said...

This card is so uplifting! So cute! TFS~

bensarmom said...

Tammy this is such a darling card! I tend to agree with you on the saying.

Theresa said...

So very cute!! Love it.