Monday, April 23, 2012

Verses on Monday

I have a birthday card to share with you today made with this "Begin Each Day" #BB0441-E stamp from Verses Rubber Stamps.  I couldn't resist pairing this up with these beautiful Fabrications papers from Teresa Collins, and used some Nestabilities, Die-Namics Mini Rolled Roses, seam binding, and Kaisercraft pearls (colored with an E34 Copic marker) to complete the design.


Now, a special favor, please?  Comments on my Verses Rubber Stamps cards are typically kinda' low each week, and I really want to know what you think!  Lemme' hear you, please?  :)

Thanksabunch!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Love your card! I check your blog all the time, but usually don't leave a comment. Sorry!

Sue D said...

Lovely card--I like the colors and papers you used. The flowers and pearls are wonderful embellishments and the verse inspires me to start the day off right.

Brenda M said...

Tammy,

Your card is beautiful. You really have an eye for color and of course the embellishments. Keep up the good work.

Brenda M.

KimCreate said...

Tammy, this card is beautiful. I love the sentiment, paper choice, that yummy seam binding and the rolled roses. All add up to a beautiful card. The kind I love to have in my stash that can be sent to just about anyone!

Marie Bingaman said...

I like it! he orange and green together really makes a statement. :)

Wendy said...

Love the sentiment and the card is delightful. Sorry I don't comment more, Mondays are usually very busy for me.
Wendy