Friday, June 1, 2012

Flourishes Friday


It's another Flourishes Free-for-all-Friday and this week we've got a double-whammy for you!  The Sr. Design team members today have their focus on some sweets of the season... the wonderful Strawberries stamp set, teamed up with the great Basketweave background stamp!  AND you'll find several members of various Flourishes teams helping Becky Fleck out with her CardMaps for June with some awesome sketches!  So, here we go....

My first card is for our Friday Focus with the Strawberries and Basketweave stamp sets!  I colored my berries with Copics on Flourishes Classic Ivory cardstock using colors from the Poppy and Pistachio collections.  I cut out my image with the Labels 8 Nestabilities, and dressed up my card with some polka dot ribbon, papers from Simple Stories and some Kaisercraft pearls colored with a YG95 Copic to match.  I also cut out the three largest strawberries and mounted them with dimensional adhesive for extra pop.  I stamped the Basketweave on the kraft cardstock at the bottom using Antique Linen ink.



Below is the CardMaps sketch I worked with for this month....



...and here is my card using the sketch and the Tiny Flowers and Tags stamp set from Flourishes.  I used my Scor-Pal to score the grid on my card, then stamped the daisies in each square and just colored them with a rainbow of Copic colors.  I added my sentiment on the Tailor-Made Classic Tag die and tied it on with a gingham bow.  A few black Kaisercraft rhinestones finished off my card.



Be sure to pay a visit to the members of the Sr. Design team today and partake of their strawberry creations...






And don't forget to stop over at PageMaps for all the new card sketches for June!


5 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Love these perfect design papers with those yummy strawberries. I used them for my Queen for a Day challenge card last night on SCS. Now I come and find all this terrific inspiration this morning for other wonder ways to use this set. Flourishes is just my FAV!!!!

Julie Koerber said...

Fabulous layout, fabulous coloring, fabulous everything on BOTH creations! thanks for the double dose of fun Ms. Tammy!

Amanda said...

Oh My Gosh! Those Strawberries are Delicious looking!! So Real and so pretty!!
Your PageMaps card is perfect!! I love the way you scored a division in between your flowers. What a fantastic idea!!
Great cards and so inspiring, as always, Tammy :)

~ Amanda :)

stampqueen said...

The first card is just stunning - that green is so vibrant!!!

dpkennedy said...

Beautiful cards Tammy! I love the polka dots and gingham together on the strawberry card. The flower card is great-what a fun sketch!!