Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Flourishes Noontime Challenge "Pop It!"


 Today brings the first of two Noontime Challenges with Flourishes!  Play along and YOU could win the entire June New Release!  Today's challenge is "Pop It!"   This challenge is all about adding dimension to your cards or creation. Simply pop up an image on your card and you'll be in the running. What do we mean by giving your card pop? Isolate an area of your card and add dimension by cutting and popping up part of your image.  If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FLLCJUNRW1. Entries must be in before Friday, June 15th at 5:00 p.m. EST. To enter, make sure you link up your creation over on the Flourishes blog using the Inlinkz widget!


For my card for this challenge, I'm again using the beautiful new Summer Blossoms stamp set that we revealed to you this morning!  I just LOVE me these flowers!  I colored with a variety of Copics from the Flourishes collections on Classic White cardstock.  Then I've popped quite a few things here... the green dotted tag is up on dimensional adhesive, and then the bouquet of flowers was cut out and popped up on the tag...


 (layout for my card from the Retro Sketches Challenge #15)


...and finally, I colored two more of the pretty yellow flowers in the center, cut them out and popped them up, too!


And I added another spray of flowers from the set to the inside, along with one of the sentiments.


For more popped up inspiration today, please stop and see...




And that's all for today... thanksabunch for stopping by!


13 comments:

Sue said...

A gorgeous card.

ChristineCreations said...

It's like a pretty little country garden Tammy! :)

Amanda said...

Oh the beautiful, beautiful colors you use, Tammy! I love to look forward to them because they put a smile on my face and brighten my day!! Great job on the Noon Time Challenge! :)

~ Amanda :)

Queen Mary said...

Tammy how fun! Love it with the country papers and your coloring!

Karen W said...

So bright and cheerful. Great card!

dpkennedy said...

Beautiful Tammy! Love your eye popping colors!

Ravengirl said...

Wow, look at those gorgeous flowers! I love the way the orange gingham looks as well!

Stacy Morgan said...

Bold coloring and so pretty Tammy!

Sally-Ann Huson said...

Your design style is unique and this card is just stunning as a consequence. It goes to show the versatility of this stamp set. This is a lovely card I'd be thrilled to receive it!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love your coloring!

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful flowers, Tammy! Your card is so pretty!

Liz Williams said...

Beautiful summer flowers so beautifully displayed on this lovely card.

Julie Koerber said...

What a beautiful layout Tammy and I love how you so intricately cut those beautiful flowers! This is a keeper my friend!