Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Retirement Card

One of my coworkers is retiring this coming Friday, and her party is Thursday night so I needed to get a card made!  I thought this great sentiment from the Vertical Greetings II Die-Namics and Stamp set from My Favorite Things was perfect for a retirement card.  For the layout, I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge #161.  Other supplies used are the Mini-Rolled Roses, Fishtail Flag STAX Die-Namics, and the leaves from the Upsy-Daisy Die-Namics.  The papers I used her are "Ginger" Indie Chic from My Mind's Eye.


I hope she'll like my card!  Thanksabunch for stopping by!



2 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

Tammy this is a beautiful card! I love the papers, I have them myself but haven't put them to use yet. Such a great sketch too!

Hugs,
Jo
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

Heather Rogers said...

Love this Tammy! MFT is my second fav company after Flourishes. Their dies are amazing. :)

Hugs~