Monday, July 16, 2012

God's Promises...

Hello everyone, and happy Monday!  I have a card to share with you today that I made with this beautiful sentiment stamp from Verses Rubber Stamps.  This is "God's Promise" (#QQ0834-D) and I used the Deconstructed Sketch #60 for this week for the layout.  Instead of a tag for the focal point, I used a Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics from My Favorite Things.  I also added the Little Open Scallop Strip Die-Namics at the top of my flag, just under the seam binding bow.  I embellished with some ivory crochet lace, some Prima flowers and some star stick pins in keeping with the sentiment.  The papers I used are Cosmo Cricket "Evangeline."



Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great week!

3 comments:

Begoña said...

I love this frase...it is truth...
I like your job...very nice indeed..
Hugs

Theresa said...

Hi Tammy, this is lovely. I like how you used the sketch.

Jen Shults said...

Tammy this is just beautiful. I love the colors and textures you put together. It's amazing! Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed sketch!