Thursday, August 30, 2012

My husbands motto…. Work Less, Fish More!

eP083012
I recently got a box of goodies in the mail from the eclectic Paperie store, and had to immediately get creative!  I mentioned once how much I loved this great Fish More stamp set from Wplus9 Design Studio, and Kim heard me and did not disappoint… I found these stamps and the matching dies in my box!  I could have hours of fun die-cutting these fishies and stamping them in different colors!  :)
eP083012 cropped
The papers I used here are from the PB & J 6x6 paper pad from Basic Grey… there’s such a great variety in that line!  The die behind the fish is the Vertical Greetings Die-Namics from My Favorite Things.

I hope you like my quick and simple little card today!  Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!
signature 3

3 comments:

Broni said...

Super cute, Tammy! Love the color theme too!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this great masculine card! Great design!

Marlena M. said...

This is awesome!