Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Color Throwdown #216

swatch 216
Hey everyone, it’s Wednesday again so that means it’s time for another Color Throwdown challenge!  We’re up to challenge #216 and Kerri is our hostess this week.  She picked these great contrasting colors for us to use… I had my doubts at first (I’m SO not a fan of blues…) but I ended up loving my card.  So don’t be intimidated and give this one a try!
CTD216
I misplaced my Copic color chart a few days ago, and in the process of hunting for it I came across this Whipper Snapper image that I think I must have colored last year and never used.  With those vibrant orange pumpkins, I thought it’d be perfect for my card for today, paired up with a few October Afternoon papers.  I also found a past Mojo Monday sketch (#261) laying on my desk and was inspired by it for the layout.

Be sure to visit my Throwdown sisters for more inspiration this week…

Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Denise Marzec
Joan Ervin
Kerri Michaud
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Wanda Cullen
Dawn Easton, October Guest Designer
Happy stamping, and thanks for stopping by today!
signature 3

7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Tammy, this is wonderful! That image is perfect! Don't you love finding things when you clean up? Or on the hunt for other items? Sometimes it feels like Christmas....lol!

Broni said...

Sounds like this card sort of just "fell" together with pieces you found. Love that! Those pumpkins are perfect!

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the vibrant color of the pumpkins.

Barbara said...

I love this! That blue gingham is the perfect backdrop for those pumpkins!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, Tammy...your coloring on those cute pumpkins is absolutely spectacular!!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE the country feel to this card. Really gorgeous, Tammy!

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh wow...LOVE this country pumpkin card with the blue gingham! You really rocked these colors!