Tuesday, October 23, 2012

More Stamps for Sale

In the process of hunting for some craft supplies this weekend, I ran across a box of stamps I don't use or need anymore, so the FOR SALE page just got bigger!  The new additions are below the photos of the wood-mounted stamps.  Enjoy!
*********


I have the following stamps currently for sale!  Prices do not include shipping.  Please email me (tammyhershberger at gmail dot com) with what you want, and we can discuss shipping.  In most cases, my preference will be to use Priority Mail.  Shipping could take as much as a week due to my work schedule, so please be patient.  Payment is Paypal by credit card only... please, NO eChecks!

Sorry, US shipping only!

I update this listing as often as I can and will put your name beside the stamp set you requested.  If you asked for a stamp or stamp set and see someone else's name beside it, I'm sorry but it means that they beat you to it.

The wood-mounted stamps in the photos below are grouped according to price, and each photo has been given a letter.  If you are interested in any of these, please email me with the photo letter, and then the stamp number.  A quick description of the stamp would also be helpful to avoid any confusion.  Most of these stamps are either barely used or never used.  Any questions regarding condition, brand, etc. don't hesitate to ask via email.  Click on any of the photos for a close-up!  Any photos with a name in red means they are already sold.