Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Chocolate is Good

I’ve been trying to use what I have on hand lately… rediscovering old paper pads I didn’t even remember I had, hoarded embellishments not being using… so I decided to use this old Echo Park paper for a card using the sketch from this past week from My Favorite Things.  I modified the sketch slightly to fit my taller image from the Dip Me in Chocolate a’ la modes stamp set.
MFTWSC101
I colored my chocolate gal with Copic markers, and used the Fishtail Flags STAX and Lead the Way Die-Namics, plus a retro pink button, Bo Bunny ribbon and some “chocolate” Kaisercraft pearls.
MFTWSC101 inside
On the inside I added one of the sentiments from the stamp set, and some more Fishtail Flags.
Happy stamping, and thanks for stopping by!
signature 3

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Tammy!! I love it!!

Terry said...

Dip me in Chocolate and fishtail flags! Nice fun on a snowy afternoon.
grinned a lot! Thanks bunches.
Keep Looking UP!