Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanks a Latte – Color Throwdown #221

swatch 221
We’re winding down the year with the second-to-last Color Throwdown for 2012 and this week Barbara is our hostess with this great Christmas color combo.  I’m sure you can do a lot with these colors, and we can’t wait to see what you do!
Now….. I specifically needed a thank you note this week, so I opted not to do a Christmas card with these colors!
CTD221
I’m a little late, but I used the Wednesday Sketch #100 from My Favorite Things from last week for the layout on my card, and the Miss You a Latte a’ la modes stamp set.  I did use some Christmas papers from the Authentique Festive 6x6 paper pad, and used the Fishtail Flags STAX and Little Open Scallop Strip Die-Namics.  For my sentiment, I used the large “Thanks” from the Thanks a Bunch stamp set, and the “a Latte” from the a’ la modes set! 
Be sure to visit my Throwdown sisters for plenty more inspiration with these colors, including our new December Guest Designer!
Barbara Anders Broni Holcombe Denise Marzec Joan Ervin Kerri Michaud Lori Tecler Lynn Put Wanda Cullen Miriam Napier, December Guest Designer
Thanks a latte for stopping by today!  Happy stamping!
signature 3

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Fabulous take on the colors, girlie! I love that a la mode and you've colored her up to perfection! Fab layout, too!

Joan Ervin said...

What a sweet image, Tammy, and I love the sketch you used....sooo pretty!!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So CUTE! I love the colors and the papers you used! :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a sweet thank you card! Love your coloring and layout!

Lynn Put said...

Great card Tammy! Love your take using this week's colors with this cute image!