Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello there!  I’ve got a clean and simple card to share with you today using a few supplies from the eclectic Paperie online store!
eP011713
Have you checked out the wonderful Spellbinders D’Lites that Kim has in stock?  These are beautiful dies… so intricate and detailed!  I used the Whimsical Tree today to create this simple birthday card, pairing it with a sentiment from Flourishes.  The tree and banner behind the tree were cut out with Echo Park “For the Record 2” papers, and I embellished the tree with some lavender Kaisercraft rhinestones (I don’t think these are in stock anymore in the eP store, but just ask Kim if you’re interested!)  Then I added a little Orchid baker’s twine to finish my card.  Just a little something, sweet and simple.
I’m finding a lot of inspiration in Chupa’s Sketchbook Saturday sketch #87 this week… this card was also based on the sketch!
Thanks for stopping by today!
eP Signature - Tammy Hershberger

No comments: