Saturday, March 2, 2013

I’m CrAzY! - C4C175

C4C logo
Yep, I’m going crazy… again!  :)  Since I lightened my load recently of company design teams, I decided to take up again with the girls over at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog!  Jocelyn has been with the team since it started way back when, but decided recently to step down and with her vacancy, they asked me to come back again!  The cards I can create for the challenges will help me continue my new commitment to make more cards to actually send to people, plus I get to hang out with these super-talented girls again!
So, today’s challenge (and all the challenges for the month of March) is to create a card with a window.  You can use a stamped window, a window die, or if you don’t have either then create a window-style card.  And remember, you can be looking inside or outside through a window!
So, here’s my window…
C4C175
I kept thinking that I didn’t have any window stamps, and then remembered this Mo Manning “Rustic Window Box” stamp I had!  Now, my stamp came from Stamping Bella, but I don’t think it’s sold in that store anymore.  But, Mo does still have it available HERE as a digital download!  I colored with Copics, and added some Crystal Lacquer to the window panes (can’t see in the photo, though!)  The papers I used here are Pebbles “Walnut Grove” from i {heart} papers.
If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C175. And don't forget to hop back over to the C4C blog and link it on the Inlinkz so that everyone else can see it too.
Need some inspiration?  Be sure to visit the other crazies…
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Happy stamping!
signature 3

4 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tammy, this is gorgeous! Love the coloring and great DP gingham ribbon! So glad you've slowed down and now can enjoy making cards you can send! Hugs, Cheryl

Betty J Schaub said...

Hi Tammy just a note to let you know I've received my stamps today. Thank you sooo much. Also I played in the C4C challenge and CTD challenge.

Have a terrific weekend.

Betty J Schaub

Joan V said...

Oh Tammy, I am so glad you are crafting for yourself, now. And I am so glad you are still sharing. I love your work, even if I never do anything like it, it is still eye candy. Love, love this card. It is so colorful and cheery.

Joanne (jojot) said...

Welcome back to the Crazies.....love your window....the coloring on the window itself is awesome...and the card is so very sweet