Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I Wheelie Like… MFTWSC119

I wheelie like MFT!  :)  And I’m so sad today that my month with the design team as their guest as come to an end!  But wow, did I have fun and come away with some A-MAAAA-ZING new products to keep using over and over and over, as I’ve done today!  Here’s my card for the Wednesday Stamp Club sketch today…
MFTWSC119
I just couldn’t let my time come to an end without getting around to using the new Die-Namics Bicycle die, along with a sentiment from the new I Wheelie Like You Pure Innocence set.  I don’t really have a big scalloped rectangle as is shown in the sketch, so I improvised with a border cut from the new Open Simply Scallops Trio, and embellished with a few Flat-Bottom Clouds.  Behind the bicycle is an oval that comes from the Blueprints 2 Die-Namics that was just released, also.
On the inside, I stamped the image from the Pure Innocence stamp set…
MFTWSC119 inside
Here’s the sketch for your reference, but you can also find the sketch on the MFT blog and in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. And the Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started, too!
MFTWSC119
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Happy stamping!
signature 3

4 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is DELIGHTFUL Tammy! LOVE the colors and papers you used!!

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love the clouds with the bike. Such great colors!

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card!Love the die...

mickeydee said...

I love everything about this card. I love the design, the colors, everything! So cute!