Monday, September 16, 2013

Harvest Welcome

It’s Kitchen Sink Monday and I have a card to share with you today that’s perfect for the season.  It’s also the Monday that I start my new job!  I’ve shared with you a few times over the last few weeks that my old job was quite stressful and making me miserable, but I’m happy to share that Friday was my last day there, and today I start fresh in what I know is going to be a wonderful place to work!  Thanks to everyone for the words of support, encouragment and prayers lately!
My card for today is for the new pastor and his wife that we welcome to our church this past weekend!  I thought a few baskets of KSS mums would be a perfect welcome card…
KSS091613
I kept this pretty clean and simple, just embellishing with a few enamel dots.  The mums come from the Multi-Step Harvest stamp set, and the “welcome” sentiment is from Never a Loss 4 Words.  My mums in the front were stamped in this order…
#3-Memento Olive Grove
#2-Memento Bamboo Leaves
#5-Memento Potter’s Clay
#4-Memento Tangelo (stamped two times)
#1-Memento Dandelion
(Then at the end, I stamped #5 again over the top with Rhubarb Stalk)
Then I masked the mums in the front, and stamped the ones in the back using…
#3-Memento Olive Grove
#2-Memento Bamboo Leaves
#5-Memento Rhubarb Stalk
#4-Memento Tangelo
#1-Memento Dandelion
The buckets were stamped with…
#4-Memento Rich Cocoa
#3-Versafine Vintage Sepia
#2-Memento Toffee Crunch
#1-Versamagic Sahara Sand
Be sure to visit the other Kitchen Sink Crew members today for more inspiration…
Maria Colosimo
Lynn McAuley
Julie Masse
Connie McCotter
Lisa Somerville
Happy stamping, and thanks for stopping by!
signature 3

3 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Good Luck! You got this!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a beautiful fall CAS card! Love the way you added the lines to frame your card! Good luck with your new job...so glad it all worked out for you!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Great coloring,Good luck on your new job!!!