Saturday, October 19, 2013

Splendid Sunflower Birthday

MFTWSC146
My Grandma Irene is turning 90 this coming week, so I had to make a very special birthday card for her, one that’s as beautiful as she is!  The LJD Splended Sunflower stamps and matching Die-Namics was just what I needed for a pretty Fall birthday card.  I inked my sunflower with Memento Dandelion ink, then added some shading with a Y35 Copic marker (thanks to my BFF Barbara Anders for the inspiration to do that from this card!)  The sentiment here is from the More Essential Sentiments stamp set.
My layout for the card comes from the Wednesday Stamp Club sketch #146 for this week from My Favorite Things.
On the inside, I added another sunflower stamped in very pale ink, and a sentiment from All Smiles
MFTWSC146 inside
Thanks for stopping by… have a great weekend!

signature 3

No comments: