Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Catered Crop Recipe Swap… and a little announcement!

383073_10150423231732274_786836037_n
Linda has a new Recipe Swap up this week over at the Catered Crop blog that I’m sure you’re going to want to check out…the Animal House Recipe Swap!  We’re going to get wild with this challenge. No, it’s not a Toga party or a food fight like the 1978 John Belushi classic. Just add wild life, pets, or any animal (dogs, cats, bears . . . ) anywhere in your creation. And party on!
So here’s my animalistic creation…
CCAnimalHouse
I had a few animal stamps come to mind when I learned what this challenge would be, but decided to sort through some of my less-often-used stamps to see what else I could find, and came across this Mo Manning Bunny with Gift stamp!  I think I’ve had this for 2 or 3 years, and have never inked it up, so the timing was perfect.  Now, my stamp came in rubber from Stamping Bella, but I don’t see it anymore in their store.  However, you can still get the digital version from Mo’s Digital Pencil.  I colored with Copics, added some glitter, and used Karen’s Sweet Sunday Sketch #198 for the layout.
385050_10150423233707274_493615603_n
Now… for that little announcement!  A few weeks ago I got some really happy email from none other than the Head Chef herself at Catered Crop, Linda McClain!  She was looking to fill a few slots on her team and wondered if I’d like to join?  Didn’t take me very long to answer “heck, yeah!”  And I’m thrilled to be working alongside some other fabulous designers there, too… check ‘em all out over there in my right sidebar. 
So I’m super excited to share this challenge with you today, and hope you’ll play along!  I can’t wait to see what you’re going to create!  Go unleash your inner stamping animal!  :)

7 comments:

Dolly LaBelle said...

Congrats on the Design Team! We can all enjoy more beautiful cards now. I love your bunny, such a cute card.

JanR said...

Super cute! I really like the papers you used.

Kim S said...

Congrats on joining Catered Crop - I look forward to working with you!!! Your bunny image is a great find! So festive yet it's a bit of a surprise too and definitely made me grin!

maria f. said...

Hey congrats on joining the Catered Crop Crew! And thanks for the flashback to college days and Animal House ;)

Lisa H. said...

sooooo delightful, Tammy. love your coloring and the cute papers. so excited to be working with you.

Kim said...

Your bunny is just way to cute!!! I love the carrot too. Darling!! :>)

Linda McClain said...

Heck yes! I'm so freakin' excited to have you and your Catered Crop premier card. So, so sweet!