Monday, November 11, 2013

Kitchen Sink Monday

Hello friends!  I have a stamping friend who recently had knee surgery, so I thought a card using Kitchen Sink StampsGet Well Teddy might just speed her recovery!
KSS111113
My teddy was stamped with…
#1 – Memento Peanut Brittle (stamped off once)
#2 – Memento Toffee Crunch
#3 – Memento Rich Cocoa
#4 – Versafine Onyx Black
The papers I used here are some new Pink Paislee “Hey Kid”, and I got the card layout from the Deconstructed Sketch #126 for this week.  I also used the digital cut file to cut the teddy out, making this a fairly quick creation! 
I broke up the sentiment to fit on the flag on the front, then on the inside added some more…
KSS111113 inside
Jump around today and see what the rest of the Kitchen Sink Crew had cooked up for you today…
Maria Colosimo, owner
Lynn McAuley
Lisa Somerville
Connie McCotter
Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Monday, and…

2 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Ahhhh! That is so wonderful. Kim

Lynn McAuley said...

These vivid colors and fun patterns are sure to brighten anyone's day! Awesome layout and stitching with this sweet get well bear!