Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Color Throwdown #273

swatch 273
Hello friends, and Happy New Year!  Our Color Throwdown challenge resumes today to kick off 2014, so I hope you’ll stop over at the CTD blog and check out these colors I chose for today, as well as some exciting announcements we have to share.
I have had to work pretty hard to motivate myself to get back to stamping again this week… the past month has been difficult and I appreciate the handful of you who took the time to leave comments on my last post with condolences.  It meant a lot to me!  My card for you today is quite simple, and is actually my second attempt at trying to make something with these colors… the first one was terrible.  But for now, simple is the way to go until I can get back to routine and find my mojo.
CTD273
I stamped my sweet Pure Innocence biker girl and colored her with Copics, then just simply matted and added a piece of chevron turquoise Washi tape to finish the card.
Again, please be sure to stop over at the Color Throwdown blog and join us this week!  And be sure to check out my Throwdown sisters, including a new team member
Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Joan Ervin
Lori Tecler
Melody Rupple
Monika Davis

Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen
Linda McClain, January Guest Designer
How’s that for a fantastic line-up?  Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Elena said...

Your card is so cute! Hope New Year brings only good for you!

Sherri said...

I somehow missed your December post, Tammy. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Happy New Year Tammy. Thank you for the warm welcome to the team. Such a sweet card. Love the darling image and the coloring. It's perfect. I think your mojo is just fine. :)

Queen Mary said...

Tammy, Beautiful coloring -- you make it look so simple! Cute new PI too! :)

Broni said...

Well, you may think it's simple, but I think it's awesome and perfect, Tammy! Happy New Year!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I wheelie like this cute card! Love it.

Lori said...

This is adorable! Love how you colored that little PI cutie.

Wanda Cullen said...

CAS and so cute! Your coloring is amazing!

Vickie Z said...

Happy New Year...hoping this year will be better!! Adorable card and fab coloring!!

Joan Ervin said...

She is such a cutie patootie...love your CAS design, Tammy, and what pretty coloring!!!