Friday, January 3, 2014

Thank You Fairy Much

Hello friends… I’m back, still trying to gradually get back into the stamping groove, so I have a card to share with you today using a new image from A Day for Daisies!  Please allow me to introduce to you, Fairy Bug Sky
ADFD010314
My sweet fairy was printed on Copic Xpress It blending cardstock and colored with Copics, then I added some shimmer with a glaze pen, some gold sequins and a few spritzes of Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls.  I computer-generated the sentiment using the Makes You Stronger font from Kimberly Geswein.  Because my mojo still feels like it’s missing, I just kept the layout kinda’ simple here, and added a bit of lace to dress up the Authentique papers.
Be sure to stop over at A Day for Daisies Club Kit page today and check out the new club options for 2014!  There are great deals to be had if you’re a big ADFD fan, and can’t get enough of these wonderful images!
And be sure to stop and see the rest of the ADFD team members for more whimsical fairy creations…
Arielle Gordon
Broni Holcomb
Danielle Kennedy
Juliana Swanson
Mila Popova
Sherry Eckblad
Happy Friday, and thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Pauline said...

Tammy this is gorgeous! Love the softness of the colours, and they way you let her wings come out of the circle. Beautiful - off to put her in my cart! Hugs,

Juliana said...

Beautiful and absolutely adorable coloring!
I love your out of the "box" circle and layout, too!!

WONDERFUL card, Tammy!

Joan Ervin said...

Awww, this is sooo sweet, Tammy...love that adorable fairy and your coloring is gorgeous!!!!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Broni said...

She's so beautiful, Tammy! I love the colors you chose and that background paper is perfect! I hope you'll continue to heal a little day by day. Love you!

Unknown said...

Your card inspired mine. :) Have an awesome day, Tammy!