Tuesday, February 24, 2015

“Eye” Think You’re Terrific

TCPTuesday284 close-up by Tammy Hershberger
I’ve been keeping a little secret for a few weeks now!  And the joy of this secret is that it has helped me immensely to get out of the stamping/creative slump I’ve been in!
Say hello to the newest member of The Cat Pack!  I am officially a member of the design team for the awesome company The Cat’s Pajamas!  I’m totally excited to be joining this fantastic group of girls, and I cannot say enough good things about company owner, Alma de la Rosa!  I felt an instant bond with her in the first few emails we exchanged, and am honored and proud to represent The Cat’s Pajamas!
The TCP Tuesday challenge continues this week with the color challenge…
TCPTUES284 Color Challenge
I posted a card a few days ago that I made with these colors, but of course had to make a new one for today! 
TCPTuesday284 by Tammy Hershberger
Can I just tell you… this Aye, Eye, I stamp set is a TON of fun!  The set is full of many different phrases that are a play on words, and when you combine it with the Under My Hat Cutups, you can really go crazy.  I used the current Freshly Made Sketch #174 for layout inspiration here. 
I hope you’ll stop over at the TCP Blog and join us for the challenge this week!  You could win some Cat Cash to spend, and also could be in the running to be the next Swanky Stamper!  The use of The Cat’s Pajamas stamps is not required, but if you’ve got ‘em, why not use ‘em?!
Thank you for sharing my wonderful news today, and thank you for stopping by my blog!

6 comments:

Lyn said...

Oh that is awesome news I love TCP and cannot wait to see all the awesomeness you bring <3

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun card Tammy! Love that great little manacle die cut with all of the detail on it!

LeAnne said...

This is super-cute, Tammy! Congrats on the DT gig, too! Your layout is perfect and I ADORE those colors! Very springy!

Linsey R said...

Yayy!!! You are yet another perfect addition to an already awesome team designing for one FABULOUS stamp company!! Your cards always have me drooling and I'm thrilled to see that Alma has the same great taste and sense that I would if I owned TCP hehe! ;) She's such a sweetheart and I love her stamps. I'm greatly looking forward to all the wonderful creations you'll be inspiring us with for TCP and a HUGE CONGRATS to you on a well deserved honor!!! You rock!!!!

KimCreate said...

Congrats! Super Duper card! Those dies are darling!

Vickie Z said...

Congrats my friend!! So happy for you and a wonderful addition to TCP!! Another FAV company!! Fun card!!