Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Stay Cozy!

I had some fun stamping time this past Saturday with a bunch of my local friends, and this is one of the cards I made using the current sketch #214 from My Favorite Things for this week...


This Comfy Sweater Die-Namics is something I just HAD to have when it was released and I sadly have only used it this one time so far!  (Clearly, I'm doing way too much shopping lately and not enough stamping!)  I used the Nordic Knits stamp set to stamp the sweater using this card by Jody Morrow as my inspiration.  I used the BG Sweater Stitched Background on the yellow circle, and the Cozy Greetings stamp set for the sentiment.  My card stock colors here are the new Wild Wisteria and Lemon Chiffon, as well as Berrylicious and Sweet Tooth.  On the Berrylicious card stock panel I stamped the BG Gingham Background using Sweet Tooth pigment ink.

On the inside I added some more "stitching" from the Nordic Knits stamp set and a sentiment from Cozy Greetings, both stamped in Lavender Fields hybrid ink.


One of my co-workers, who is a big purple lover, has a birthday this Friday so this card will be perfect for her!

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a super cute card! I actually bought that sweater stamp set after Christmas but haven't used it yet. May have to crack it out and give it a whirl!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fantastic card, Tammy! Love the sweater. Glad to have you play along with us at MFT. :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Congrats, Tammy! I see you've been "spotted" by Susan on the MFTWSC blog! This is such an adorable take on the sketch!

Susan R. Opel said...

Hey, winner girl! This card is great!

Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things