Thursday, June 4, 2015

Feel Better Flowers


So, I took a few days off work to get ready for my daughters graduation party, but gosh it’s just hard to stay out of my stamp room with all the time at home!  I know I’ll probably regret it later today when I refer to my list of things to do once again, but stamping time last evening was pretty nice! 
The latest sketch from My Favorite Things really spoke to me this week, so I decided to make a card from the sketch and also incorporated the current color challenge into my card, as well!
MFTWSC231
I used the pretty Modern Blooms stamp set on my card, stamping the large flowers in Peach Bellini hybrid ink with Persimmon hybrid ink centers.  The smaller flowers were stamped with Wild Wisteria hybrid ink, and have Lavender Fields hybrid ink centers.  I masked the flowers, then stamped the leaves with Sour Apple and Jellybean Green hybrid inks.  I die-cut the center floral panel with the Blueprints 24 Die-Namics.  On the Wild Wisteria card stock panel, I used the BG Cheesecloth background stamp in Wild Wisteria hybrid ink.  I stamped the sentiment from Get Well Wishes on a piece of Sour Apple card stock that was die-cut with the Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX.
And there you go!  :)  Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

That stamped flower panel is so pretty! I love how this turned out! So glad you joined us at MFT!

Alice said...

such pretty colors! awesome card! thanks so much for playing along with My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge!